Dr. Deepam Shah
Dr. Deepam Shah is a leading dermatologist, Trichologist and Laser specialist practicing in the south of Mumbai at Charni Road and Colaba.
With a marvelous experience of over 7 years in the field of Dermatology, Cosmetology and State-of-Art Lasers, Dr. Deepam Shah is into a whole lot of research and innovation. He is the recipient of various honorary awards and is an active member of Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of India, Cosmetic Dermatology Society of India, IADVL, EADV and International Society of Dermatology.
Dr. Deepam Shah provides a diverse range of services in the Skin and Hair industry. He intensely upholds the belief that aesthetic medicine (cosmetology) gives out a helping hand to people to not only look good but even feel good about oneself and this is what that has driven his passion for aesthetic medicine. Dr. Deepam Shah is someone who always strives to provide the best of the services and thus ensures that he personally attends to each of his patient’s needs.
Achievements – Awards
- Psoriasis , Management of Hair and Nail disorders, Pigment disorder, Paediatric Dermatology, Dermatologic Phototherapy
- Cosmetic Dermatology, Non surgical facial skin rejuvenation, Botulinum toxin & Filler
- Dermatosurgery including Skin grafting and Non culture Melanocyte transplant for treatment of Vitiligo
- Acne scar revision surgeries
- Hair transplant – Follicular unit extraction technique ( FUE )
- Comparison of Narrow band UVB monotherapy and combination of Acitretin with Narrow band UVB in the treatment of chronic plaque psoriasis.
- Role of cyclosporine in various dermatological disorders
- Comparison of 5% minoxidi lvs minoxidil and spironolactone in female pattern baldness
- Urticaria pigmentosa – various clinical presentations
- Role of isotretion in grade 3 and 4 acne.
- Role of Dermaroller and PRP in male pattern baldness.